ESCO Energy Management Service
What is ESCO?
- ESCO (energy service company) is an energy management business that provides energy-efficiency improvement service.
- An Energy Performance Contract (EPC) will be signed between client and ESCO to guarantee performance result and payback period of the investment.
End-to-end services provided by Up So Air
- Baseline measurements
- Equipment Selection
- Operation & Maintenance
Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs)
What to measure?
- Energy efficiency before the projects
- Main factors: Air flow, water flow, electricity meter, pressure, and temperature
Scope of measurements
- Specific location/ date & time for x equipment
Kind of Equipment
- Air Compressor
- Inverter and etc.
- Air/water-cooled and etc.
- Mitsuiseiki and etc.
Saving Calculation & Design
Calculation and design based on
- Current environment condition
Equipment selection for either
- Upgrade/ Repair/ Replacement of machines
- Upgrade/ Repair/ Redesign of piping system
Construction and M&V
Construction done according to design
- Schedule and quality control
Measurement & Verification
- Same methods and conditions as the baseline
Maintenance & Monitoring
Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Monitor airflow, pressure, capacity, temperature, & energy consumption from the central control room
IoT Cloud System
- Monitor airflow, pressure, capacity, temperature, & energy consumption anywhere